Cambridge Area Bus Users
Working for bus passengers in and around Cambridge
- Are you concerned about deteriorating bus services in and around Cambridge?
- Does your neighbourhood or village have a decent service?
- What about early mornings, late evenings or Sundays?
Cambridge Area Bus Users was formed to stand up for the interests of bus passengers in and around Cambridge.
- All bus users in and around Cambridge are welcome to join us.
- Help us work towards better bus services for the area.
- Please recommend membership throughout your community.
At the time of writing – Monday 17 September 2018 – we have established a community account with Barclays. We’ll soon be able let you know how to join and pay a modest membership fee (£5.00 per household per year, though no-one will be refused membership for inability to pay).
The next General Meeting will be held at 14:00 – 16:00, on Saturday 6 October 2018 at Ross Street Community Centre, Ross Street, Cambridge, CB1 3UZ. (Location and access details at the foot of this page.)
All members are entitled to attend. Intending members and supporters are also cordially invited.
In the meantime you can get involved by:
- Following us on Twitter @CBGbusUsers
- Liking our page on Facebook
- emailling firstname.lastname@example.org
- following this website.
Please click through to our discussions, posts and comments pages:
- Bus Franchising, Quality Partnerships, and other ways of improving bus services
- Posts & updates
- Bus users’ Comments, Compliments, Complaints and Opinions
Please make a comment yourself, including a link to any website, article, or blog you think would be of interest to local bus users.
If you don’t have your own blog but would like to submit a longer opinion-piece, you’re welcome to contact us to do so. Cambridge Area Bus Users reserve the right to edit, but will attribute it to you, unless you would like to remain anonymous.
Your suggestions for new web-pages and blog-posts from us are welcome.
Minutes of Cambridge Area Bus Users Inaugural General Meeting can be downloaded here. (PDF 1.3 MB)
The most recent General Meeting was held at 14:00 – 16:00, on Saturday 6 October 2018 at Ross Street Community Centre, Ross Street, Cambridge, CB1 3UZ. Minutes of Cambridge Area Bus Users General Meeting of 6 October 2018 can be downloaded here. (PDF 204 KB)
Members, supporters and adherents of Cambridge Area Bus Users who are on our mailing list, are entitled to view the Executive Committee Minutes & Reports webpage and download our minutes and reports, This page is for members, supporters and adherents of Cambridge Area Bus Users to view (and comment upon, if you wish). It is not for general viewing, so has been password protected. Everyone on the mailing list has been, or will be, notified of the password.
Top of page